Tuesday 21 January 2014


selfie of yours truly, wrapped up warm.
I decided to go for a walk today and see if i could find anything interesting to shoot, i didn't have anywhere particular in mind, so i just left the house with a couple lenses and filters, got all wrapped up and left the house. 

The lenses i brought with me were my standard 18-55 zoom, my trusty 50mm 1.8 and my fish eye attachment. the filters i brought were a natural density (coz the sky was pretty today) and my CPL.









My CPL came in very handy as I came across a river and decided to shoot it, the images turned out like this, and overall i am pretty pleased despite only having taken a few due to it being freezing even though i went through all the effort of wrapping myself up, nevermind eh?

All these images were taken with a 2" exposure







lovely muddy boots after falling down the riverbank




0 comments:

Post a Comment