Thursday 6 March 2014


Alix Smith blu.cherie@gmail.com

Mar 4 (2 days ago)
to Martyn
http://alixsmithfad.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/looking-at-alfred-steglitz-and.html

"I have decided to move on from just making images of stars. I am planning to base my project idea with stieglitz in mind by making purely abstract images of the sky, involving clouds, stars, colours, aeroplane trails etc. I will be reflecting the images i produce with a certain mood in mind, which the viewer can decide for themselves. "

Does this sound like a good start? Thanks for your help today by the way, i'm really struggling with motivation. 

Cheers, alex.

Martyn Pearson

5:46 PM (18 hours ago)
to me
Sounding much better Alix. Speak tomorrow (Thurs) about the way forward.
Cheers,

Alix Smith blu.cherie@gmail.com

Mar 4 (2 days ago)
to Martyn
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=georgia+o%27keeffe&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=My8WU_m0EofX4ATFzoCIBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1278&bih=683

I've been looking at georgia o'keeffe and i think her paintings look a bit like skies. What do you think? should i include her in my work?

Martyn Pearson

5:48 PM (18 hours ago)
to me
Great idea. Also look at the abstract expressionist movement. Think about their intentions.
Great,
M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment